The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise
The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise are for outstanding achievement by UK businesses in the categories of:
- • innovation
- • international trade
- • sustainable development
- • promoting opportunity through social mobility
Find out if your business is eligible
If you win you’ll be:
- • invited to a Royal reception at Buckingham Palace, hosted by Her Majesty The Queen
- • presented the award at your company by one of The Queen’s representatives, a Lord-Lieutenant
- • able to fly The Queen’s Award flag at your main office, and use the emblem on your marketing materials (for example, on your packaging, advertisements, stationery and website)
- • given a Grant of Appointment and a commemorative crystal bowl
The awards are valid for 5 years.
Winners have reported benefiting from worldwide recognition, increased commercial value, greater press coverage and a boost to staff morale.
Find out when winners are announced.
View details of previous Queen’s Awards winners.
To learn more about the Queen’s Awards for Enterprise, visit the gov.uk website.