Showcasing successful delivery and new opportunities for our low carbon clean energy and resource efficient future.
• Chair Tony McNally, Managing Director – Climate Change Solutions
• Cllr Jim O’Boyle, Cabinet Member Jobs and Regeneration – Coventry City Council
& Board Member – Coventry and Warwickshire Local Enterprise Partnership
• Neil Liddell-Young, Renewable Energy Manager – Severn Trent Water
• Helen Pearce, Local Partnership Manager – Dept. Business Energy and Ind. Strategy
• Darren Gardner, Senior Business Development Manager – SSE
• Sarah Watson Green, Business Development Manager – Coventry City Council
• Sarah Bowers, Delivery Manager Coventry & Warwickshire Low Business – Coventry University Enterprises Ltd
• Matthew Rhodes, Chair – Energy Capital / Director – Greater Birmingham & Solihull LEP
• Dr Alice Mah, Principal Investigator Toxic Expertise – University of Warwick
• Lebona Vernon, Business Development – KiWi Power
Who should attend ?
All those in public, private and third sector organisations, large and small, with an interest in delivering low carbon energy, cost savings and secure supply.
For further information please contact:
Email: Tony@climate-change-solutions.co.uk Telephone: 02476 217746
Email: Jacqui.firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 07866552833